Leadership and Governance
AES is an American school serving Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 students from the United States and other nations seeking an American-style education.
Leadership is the capacity of a human community to shape its future. —Peter Senge
We are committed to:
- nurturing the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of each student.
- fostering each student’s potential to achieve and to make a difference.
- helping students make transitions to, within, and from AES.
- developing a service ethic and practice.
- protecting nature and the environment.
- improving student learning through research, reflection, and innovation.
- practicing transparent and collaborative decision-making while maintaining effective governance.