Leadership and Governance
AES serves Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 students from the United States and more than 70 nations around the world. We provide an exceptional American education with an international perspective.
Leadership is the capacity of a human community to shape its future.
We are committed to:
- nurturing the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of each student.
- fostering each student’s potential to achieve and to make a difference.
- helping students make transitions to, within, and from AES.
- developing a service ethic and practice.
- protecting nature and the environment.
- improving student learning through research, reflection, and innovation.
- practicing transparent and collaborative decision-making while maintaining effective governance.
(click to enlarge)